Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome to WEBBisodes

I've always wanted to create a blog...loved to write, since I can't remember, so I'm glad I have finally decided to sit down and start this.  Never been a good "scrap - booker", so hoping this fulfills the necessity for future walks down Memory Lane.

I'm Carrie.  Married to the man of my dreams, Brannan Jr.  Four and a half months ago, I gave birth to our first child, Brannan III.  It's funny to think that 5 years ago, I was living the life in Los Angeles, trying to make it big in the dance industry.  And now, owner of a dance school with 100+ dancers, married, and most importantly - a mom.  I love God with all my heart.  Without faith, I wouldn't be standing.  It's that simple.

I feel like my life is interesting; and while I'm promising myself that I will NOT fill this blog with the many joys, aggravations, minute psycho-moments of my profession, I hope that I can create the wonderful story-line that makes up my days.  In these short 28 years of my life, I feel like I've learned a lot - not forgetting for one moment that I've got so much more learning ahead.  Hell, I feel like the world has turned upside down, been swallowed, spit back up, and washed off the burp rag - JUST in these past 4 1/2 months.    I love this new amazing role of "mom", and I do realize that life has just begun.  So, join me as I gear up, buckle up, saddle up (in LP) or just spit up (like Li'l B).   I'm a Webb, and these are the Webb-isodes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment