Thursday, October 13, 2011

Amazon Mom...come on y'all

Have you found this yet?  Baby Brannan decided a few weeks back that he wanted the most expensive Brand of Formula on the market -  Nutramigen.  Never goes on sale...but I found this Amazon Mom thing that automatically drafts your credit card when you sign up, choose the "subscribe and save" button...and choose the items you want.  Here goes...

I Chose 276 count pampers diapers.  Through subscribe and save, they're priced at $37.75
Wal mart prices them for $47.19 and Babies R Us has them for $45.99
Amazon.com is shipping these to me for FREE once a month and just debits my card.  AMAZING.  So no going out to get 'em even.  Seriously, I'm going to save at least $7 per box of diapers. Ok. Sold.

Next I looked up the Nutramigen.  The biggest can at Babies R Us or Wal mart is 19.8 oz ($34.99/33.99)
Amazon Mom has a case of 6 - 12.6 oz cans for $111.19
So If I were to buy at Wal Mart, it'd be $1.76 per oz.
Amazon Mom has me spending $1.50 per oz. So of course I did the math.  I'm saving about $.25 cents per oz....the case has 75.6 total oz (THAT'S $13.95 in savings!)  Again, they ship this free to my doorstep however often I ask (once a month, every 2 months, etc).  Whenever I want, I can go online and change the amounts, change the item, etc.  It's awesome.  And they have so many things to choose from for Subscribe and Save.

I may just be sleep-deprived, but I feel like I did my research and it's a deal.  If you know I'm just crazy, then please help a girl out and let me know so I don't go losing money on this yo...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment